Attitude

My pet peeve of the moment is an unnecessary attitude. Like I said, I work in a public library. Most things are free, especially programming. We have a genealogist that comes in once a month and answers questions as well as guides people through ancestry.com. This is a free service, access to ancestry is free on one of our computers. BUT because you have chosen to stand behind me instead of walking to where I can see you or saying something to get my attention, you have an attitude. Last time I checked, I am not an alien so I don't have special powers and can't see behind me. Plus, just because you are standing there doesn't mean you need my help. You may be looking at the many handouts we have sprinkled around. Please remember that we are all human and be polite. I try to be nice to everyone wherever I go but some of you all want me to be that crazy lady!

Comments

Popular Posts